- Parent Category: News
- Created on Monday, 21 May 2018 23:19
- Last Updated on Saturday, 16 June 2018 18:22
- Published on Monday, 21 May 2018 23:19
- Written by Bob Goldsteen
- Hits: 108
Poppits brand – The Healthy Alternative, a chlorine and bromine free system for people concerned about asthma, sensitive skin and the environment
Why use Poppits Non – Chlorine, Non – Bromine products?
SAFER FOR ASTHMATICS AND THOSE WITH SENSITIVE SKIN
- Nationally over two million people have an asthma condition and the trend is doubling every 15 years.
- Also, 1 in 4 primary children have asthma – 1 in 7 adolescents have asthma, 1 in 10 adults have asthma.
- 40% of the population have skin allergies that’s 8 million Australians and 1.65 million New Zealanders.
- The cost to the Australian community is estimated to be in excess of 800 million p.a and 350 million p.a in New Zealand.
- Asthma is the most common cause of absenteeism in schools.
- Although asthma cannot be cured, it can be managed.
H2O2——–> H2O + O2
(hydrogen peroxide ——–> water + oxygen)
As simple as it may seem the treatment of contaminated water is as diverse and complicated as the operations from which it comes. In today’s environment, where merely transferring contaminants from one medium to another is no longer acceptable, it is no surprise that a powerful oxidizer that looks like water — in it’s appearance, chemical formula and reaction products — should be so widely used. This is hydrogen peroxide (H202) — a powerful yet versatile oxidant that is both safe and effective.
Powerful–H202is one of the most powerful oxidisers known — stronger than chlorine, chlorine dioxide, and potassium permanganate.And through catalysis, H202can be converted into hydroxyl radicals ( OH) with reactivity second only to flourine.
||Oxidation Potential, V